Thursday, February 9, 2017
Top 10 Reasons I Should Not Write My Life Story
10) My catholic school upbringing is boring. Unless you count the infusion of Judaism and extra servings of guilt dished up by both competing organized religions. And grandparents. Nah, still boring.
9) Writer's block.
8) Writer's block again.
7) Hemingway said you should ‘write drunk and edit sober’. I'd be inclined to go the other way. Not sure that would sell.
6) Blocked. Might not be writer's. But at least it's no longer religion.
5) See, nothing to write about.
4) Lots of travel, might be the interesting part.
3) Triplets - this part is just full of poop.
2) No more travel, not much exercise, way less sleep.
And the number one #1 reason I should not write my life story:
1) Dave Letterman sure didn't beat me to it. And now he's off the air. But at least there's wine.